Thursday, January 26, 2017
Ahhhh!! Can you BELIEVE that Pinky Promise has been going STRONG for 5 YEARS? God is SO good, SO faithful and SO amazing! I'm literally blown away by the testimonies that have been birthed from you all. I have heard some pretty amazing stories. From women that wanted to commit suicide to breaking off ungodly relationships, to fighting for your marriage, to stepping out into your purpose AND to finally having a group of women around you that really love Jesus. This organization has kept me accountable in more ways than one. It helped my MARRIAGE from the very beginning. How? I knew that I couldn't lead an organization if my HOME life wasn't in order. So, I learned to submit to my husband as unto the Lord, I learned that spirit of shut up (self-control), I learned to grace my husband the way that Jesus graces me. And, I quickly realized that I cannot push the blame on others. I needed to change. My friendships got better. I valued those that were around me so much more. I was more intentional. More patient. More loving and I prayed for my friends like never before. My purpose became more clear to me. I knew without a shadow of doubt that God called me to preach, help women and share my story in hopes to bring people to Jesus.
I just said yes.
And, on today's 5th anniversary, I challenge you to say YES too. Say YES to Jesus. YES to His will. YES to His ways. YES to the life that He has for you.
And, I challenge you to say no.
NO to your negative feelings. NO to bad ungodly dating relationships. NO to rebellion on marriage. NO to thoughts of suicide. NO to quitting on the Lord. I can assure you, that in 20 years, we will celebrate 25 years of Pinky Promise. Will you still be sitting on the dreams and visions that the Lord gave you?
Whether the Lord is telling you to be still & obey Him, to if He is telling you to cut off some stuff, I encourage you to obey. There is SOMETHING on the other side of it all. If Pinky Promise has impacted you, we would LOVE to hear your testimony!
Please send a couple paragraphs + your name and where you're from to: email@example.com!
And, just a few things.
1. Can you believe that our FIRST Pinky Promise Conference was 4 years ago TODAY? Ahhh! And, we have SOLD out of every conference since. Make sure you plan early and attend the annual "sleepover" lol www.pinkypromiseconference.com.
If you need a roomie, head on over to www.pinkypromisemovement.com and click on the roommate forum.
2. We are doing a SALE at the Pinky Promise Boutique to celebrate today! All items are 25% off for TODAY only! Use the code: CELEBRATE - make sure you use all CAPS! :) www.pinkypromiseboutiques.com
3. I just uploaded a new video onto my youtube channel, titled STORMY SEASONS. I pray that you watch it if you're going through a storm or a hard time.
4. And, just a reminder that I'm headed to Pearland, Texas this Friday. Details are here: hopechurchpearland.org. If you're in the area, I would love to meet you!
5. We are headed to Nigeria &Kenya over the next couple of weeks! AHH! Join us if you're in those areas! We will be headed to Capetown, SA &; London in May/June. All details: www.lindseyevents.com.
6. Lastly, our church venue as MOVED! We are currently at the Marriott at the Galleria in Smyrna, GA until the end of March 2017. We will share our new venue after that time!
That's all for now. I am excited about another 5 years together. Stay focused. Stay in prayer and don't ever give up.
Monday, January 9, 2017
I am SUPER excited that I actually start TAPING my new show next week. NEXT week! Ahhh! I am BEYOND excited! I will be taping about 30-60 shows this year so I'm thrilled about the topics and what the Lord is going to do through The Heather Lindsey Show!
Just a few things!
1. This is a talk show! I create the topics, direct it and all of that other good stuff!
2. The studio audience seats 45 people.
3. Each segment is 28 minutes.
4. I will record 4 shows in one day!
5. My husband and I will be hosting a book signing at the END of the last taping.
LOCATION: The Word Network - 20733 W 10 Mile Rd, Southfield, MI
Please note that the seats are FIRST come, FIRST serve. If the studio is at capacity, we will let the line in for the second show but everyone must leave after every show. There's a great chance that you may be able to stay for a couple shows based on the line. There's only 45 seats and the shows are only 28 minutes long. So, if you can be patient, we would LOVE to have you there!
We are looking for people that love Jesus and that can bring a ton of energy to the show. We will have a "ask Heather" section of the show in which you will ask Heather a question live on air. Please be prepared with a question!
And, each show will have a "giveaway" where we give away an item to a studio audience member!
Tuesday, January 17th times: 7pm, 7:45pm, 8:30pm, 9:15pm.
Wednesday, January 18th times: 7pm, 7:45pm, 8:30pm, 9:15pm.
If you want to be a guest, we are casting for the following places:
1. COUPLE: A couple that is either waiting to kiss until they get married or a couple that waited already and they are married. (Male/Female in their late teens, 20's-30's.)
2. MALE: Single male (late teens, 20's-30's) that is pursuing God wholeheartedly.
3. WOMAN: Woman who has struggled with infertility, pregnancy or has adopted a child. (late teens, 20's-30's, 40's)
4. MALE/FEMALE: Doesn't have to be a couple. A male and female that is very opinionated about what they want in a spouse before marriage. (late teens, 20's-30's)
Must include in order to be considered:
A short blurb of your story
Must be a Christian.
Location *You must be in the Detroit area for the tapings. The Word Network and the Heather Lindsey show does not provide travel or lodging for guests*
If you want to be considered for casting: Please email Jules@pinkypromisemovememt.com and put CASTING (What you're casting for) in the subject line.
If you own a company and you want to give away an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, we are still looking for a great makeup artist! Please send rates, photos of your looks to email@example.com
Yay!! Can't wait to see ya'll! :)
God loves you like crazy,