Monday, January 20, 2014

I'm on YouTube!!!


I'm super excited to announce that I've started a YouTube Channel! I've been meaning to start one for a couple years now, but I've just been busy with ministry, life and family! But, I believe that I'm graced for this season so I'm excited about posting what God places on my heart. I honestly don't care about lighting, looking perfect or whatever else-- you'll just get the raw, everyday Heather Lindsey sharing what God places on my heart.

 You can expect:

  • Encouraging posts tackling daily struggles!
  • Past & future sermons 
  • Cooking Tips & maybe even a mini-show on how to make certain foods!
  • Beauty Products + tips 
  • And so much more! 
You can subscribe & watch the videos here: Heather Lindsey's Channel  

Love you all! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...